If you've ever thought about getting your kids into fishing but didn't know where to start, then you're in the right place!
Our complete fishing starter kits contains everything...and we mean everything... you need to get your kids started in fishing. All in one compact bag, you can be fishing with your little ones in 5 minutes. Watch our video guides to see how to set up and learn the essentials of fishing. This kit is all about float fishing - the most exciting way to fish and a simple way to start.
Contains everything you need to start fishing with your little ones!
What's in a Get Set Go Fish Starter Kit?
- Get Set Go Fish zipper bag. Contains all your kit with space for extras. 1m 5cm
- Telescope rod. 7ft lightweight carbon fibre
- Landing net. Fold away telescopic lightweight (for landing bigger fish)
- Reel. With line already loaded!
- Rod rest
- Bait box
- Floats. In different sizes depending on how far you want to cast and size of bait
- 2 packs of barbless hooks to nylon. In two sizes. These are hooks pre-tied to a short section of thin line which fish can't see so you'll catch more. Also the thinner line acts as 'fuse' if your kit gets caught up and will snap first so you don't lose your float
- Weights (known as shot). In various sizes. Used to fix your float and sink it to the right level
- Scissors. For cutting line cleanly
- Plummet weight. For finding the depth of your fishing spot
- Catapult. For firing out loose bait to attract fish
- Disgorger. Tool for removing hooks easily
**Please note, fishing bait not supplied**